1. WiiYii CAR 100% Brand Guarantee
2. With Mirror Projecting, Display Data is more shine and clearly: 6 different Display modes
3. Safty driving, Keep your eyes ahead, No need to down your head to see Dashboard while driving
4. Easy to Install, Only need connect the HUD with Car OBD port by OBD cable, HUD will display when car engine on / off
5. Over-time driving Alarm, Low Voltage Alarm, Over-speed Alarm, High temperature Alarm, Engine faulty Alarm
6. KMH & MPH Switch Freely.
7. Compatiable for: Cars in OBD II Standard (after 2007 years)
8. Installation position: On Center Console
9. Connection: Connect with Car OBD port
10. Display information: Speed, engine RPM,water temperature, driving distance,battery voltage, Turbine Pressure / intake pressure, Faulty Code Read…
1X OBD Cable (1.8m)
1X Non-slip Mat
FAQs (Solution for Common Problems):
1.The screen without any display,and no electricity
Start the car engine;check if the OBD cable line is tight;please pull down the OBD cable several times to confirm;check if HUD power switch turns on. If no display still,please test the device on a different car, analyze whether the car OBD diagnostic interface is good, if it is not good,please repair it and try again.
2.When HUD power on, HUD only shows the car voltage and be automatic power off after 30 seconds driving.
HUD is only suitable for cars with OBD2 agreement and EU-OBD agreement（Other region:after 07 years）
HUD Products donnot support JOBD and OBDI and recommended test for another car.
a.First check the speed unit is correct or not, the speed unit can switch into KM/H and MPH, short press in the wave button to switch between KM/H and MPH
b.When HUD is power on,vertical press the setting button for 5 seconds to enter into the menu options, find Speed Adjustment,up or down the setting button to increase or decrease the value according to the difference until it shows correct one.After adjustment, vertical press in 5 seconds to save it.
4.Wrong operation lead to crashes. Or inaccurate datas
Do a reset setting.